Does anyone agree with that logic or disagree?

回复
Weismart
帖子: 1
注册时间: 周五 12月 18, 2020 8:40 am

Does anyone agree with that logic or disagree?

帖子 Weismart » 周五 12月 18, 2020 8:43 am

So I decided I actually want that neato slayer helmet, but I have a couple of OSRS gold questions about how the slayer points work. The explanation at the conclusion of our Smoking Kills quest guide is not too great... So I need to do four assignments until I get points on the 5th mission, right? Can I do four missions from Mazchna (the smallest point man ) and then start on bigger ones to get my 5th? It appears that Chaeldar is the best to get points the fastest - being a combo of a whole lot more points than Vannaka, just two less than Sumona and the fact that hers will be easier/shorter compared to Duradel's. Does anyone agree with this logic or disagree?

Can I do four missions from Mazchna (the smallest point guy) and then start on higher ones for my 5th? It seems that Chaeldar is your best to get points that the fastest - being a combination of a lot more things than Vannaka, only two less than Sumona along with the fact that hers is likely to be easier/shorter compared to Duradel's. Does anyone agree with that logic or disagree?

For a point of note: If you Burthorpe a task (ask Tureal or even Spria to give you a simpler one), then you need to start in the comprehensive beginning & perform 4 jobs with no issues. If you invest 30 points to cheap RS gold change your mission, you continue without a penalty. I disagree with the logic of the second, and here's why: IME, it is actually much faster to do 9 tasks using a low master, then do exactly the 10th with a higher one - reasons being

回复